Thursday, February 02, 2006

Goodbye Blazini! I shall miss ya

Today, i had to say goodbye to my fabulous coworker pStacy. I shall miss her terribly. pStacy got a new job as a rec director at the Lodge, part deux. She is going to be fabulous! And the rockingest rec director there is! I am really proud of her, because she didn't want to apply for the position initially, and I told her, if she didn't apply, I was going to apply and tell Jason to hire her! I honestly think she is the best candidate for the job. I am really proud of you, Blazini! But I will miss you terribly. When thing get bad, remember "Serenity now, Insanity Later!!!".

Believe it or not, Stace isn't working with me. I shall miss her, working with smelly! Believe it or not, sensory won't be the same. No more songs of Rose that are lame! Crafts won't be as fun, they'll never get done! Believe it or not, WE'LL MISS YOU A LOT!!!

Good luck blazini!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Thanks for the song Lea. I'll think of it while at work in the lodge - part deux!