Saturday, March 18, 2006

Saturday

It was a very nice Saturday today. I was supposed to do laundry, but my friend Chris decided I should help him mark some tests, and I love marking! So i marked his tests for him (if you're a teacher and you ever need help with marking, let me know), and then we went shopping. Well, he went shopping, I just went along for the ride. I'm going away this week and I need to save my money. My interview went very well, i'll find out on Wednesday, just before I leave for holidays with my sister and her husband and kids. We're going to Tennesee and North Carolina! I'm very excited.

The lady who interviewed me had already done a reference check with Lois before I had time to tell her about my interview... glad I didn't lie and just say i had an AT meeting!

Well I will talk to ya soon
love lea

No comments: