Saturday, July 29, 2006

Laughs, Tears and Lots of Hugs



Yesterday was my last day at Heritage Lodge. Part of me is sad to be leaving the Lodge, part of me is excited to be starting another chapter of my life and leave that one behind. I nearly started bawling when I got in my car at the end of the day, but was able to refrain. I did some shopping therapy and bought Season 2 of Felicity. I've been looking at it for a loooooooong time, and yeswterday was my day. There goes my entertainment budget for the month, though. Ah well, I'll enjoy it. I have ten days off now until I start my new job. I have no idea what i'm going to do. I've already cleaned my room, made my bed, and done three loads of laundry. It's gonna be a long week! Any suggestions on how to pass my time?

7 comments:

Ruth said...

how about come do ruth's laundry.
:)
just kidding....
xo

Lea said...

Can I really, Ruth? I love doing laundry!

Janice said...

Congratulations on the new job! And hey, if you're looking for something to do this week, we should meet up at Tim's for a visit......:) Talk to you soon!

Ruth said...

awwww...really? i should have saved it for you. ;)
i did several loads yesturday so we are all caught up. boohoo!

did you find something to do?

Lea said...

Maybe I'll start a protest because Ruth hasn't yet been posting on her blog and it's a new month...

Ruth said...

hahah!!!! :) you are funny!
it's only a 3 week break....and
i posted that i would be back mid august.
maybe i'll come back earlier. :)

ps plus i already broke my fast with a sister post!!!! :) nice to see you posting more often though. :)

Ruth said...

oh when oh when is lea gonna post again?
oh when oh when can it beeeeeeeeeeeeee?????

:)