Monday, October 23, 2006

It took toooooo long!

Pictures of my baby!


Beside a Nalgene Bottle. He's gotten a little bigger since then!Getting fuzzier. He's usually trying to chew my hair or lick my nose.
One of my favorite pictures of my boy! I put it up on the brag board at work.
Investing in my future with a baby gate! He came and sat right in front of me while i took the picture!
He is sooooooo exicted when I come home from work!

Hi! I apologize that it took so long to get these up, but things have been kinda crazy chasing this dog all the time! Enjoy the pics! I took the one beside a Nalgene bottle so you can see just how small he was. He's growing though, and getting fuzzier. We're working on sit, down and come! And there's always that house breaking challenge. He's getting better, but it's a slooooooooow process.

Thanks for stopping by.

Love Lea and Bailey

1 comment:

Ruth said...

LOVE HIM and i know shiloh would eat him up (NOT literally of course :) )

one day i know she'll be beggin me for a baily.