Thursday, December 07, 2006

my little sunshine man graduated...

Not exactly the regular picture i post on here, but a very special one. I made this with one of my favorite residents a few weeks ago, during his hand strengthening program. I took a picture of it that day, so we would remember. Today, he graduated to heaven, unexpectedly. He was one of the few highlights of my day. Please pray for the staff on the floor -- it was a sad afternoon on Lawnside. I know Ziggy is in a better place, partying it up with Jesus, but I am going to miss him. He was WELL LOVED!

2 comments:

Tams said...

Hey Leanne,

That is so awesome that you have that special picture to remember an amazing moment from your job that has not been the greatest working environment. I am sure you had a special impact on Ziggy in more ways than you will ever knoe

Ruth said...

wow. what an honor that you got to know him.