Sunday, January 21, 2007

I quit!

I gave my two weeks notice last friday. This Friday is my last day!!! I had three interviews on Monday, so if you think about it, pray for me. I would be thrilled with any of the jobs i applied for. Other than that, not much else is new. Bailey starts puppy school this week. I joined the prayer team at church. So if you have any prayer requests, send em my way. Always have, and always will be, an intercessor.

PS Do all people in Portage hate people from Winnipeg, or was it just me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far we have loved everyone from the city. It must be just you.

Anonymous said...

must be just you.

Lea said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I REALLY appreciate it. :(

Anonymous said...

People from Transcona make fun of Portage, I wouldn't worry about what Portage-ites think.

Thirty Seven cents and a backhand says you can figure out who I am ;)

Lea said...

I'm thinking kev because of the backhand comment... but not so sure... you know, u can just write ur name in your comment. Imagine that!