Friday, April 24, 2009

Funday Friday!

Mmm... Friday! Ah. I did laundry last night, so that's almost done, and the weekend is looking free. Other than the new job that officially starts on Sunday. :) Come visit me at Michaels Polo Park!

I made a birthday card for Chelsey to give to her aunt and I just wasn't feeling the stamping last night. Some days I can create and create and come up with something fabulous -- last night, not so much. Hopefully, the creative juices will be flowing more tomorrow.

The volunteer banquet continues to come together. All the invitations have gone out. I need to make a program today and print out the SPECIAL awards.

This is very boring blogging today, i'm sorry. Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to tell you later :) This is what happens when I blog daily :) I was never meant to be on top of things :D

No comments: