Monday, April 06, 2009

I have promised pics and I do not disappoint!



It's a very simple card, as cards go. I learned the technique in my last stamping class. The reason I made it so simple is that I was planning on making a whole bunch of them to send to some Marines down in states, as a request from Mikey's Funnies, a daily email I get. Unfortunately, I ran out of time and didn't get to send them. However, you may be one of the lucky friend like people who MIGHT receive one. Keep your fingers crossed and a small white envelope just may appear in your mailbox. Send me a comment with your address and I'll see what I can do :) . It was a crazy day today and I was grumpy. I'm still quite grumpy. But Tanya cheered me up a little. Yay for Tanya. I can't really say why I was in such a foul mood. Could be a number of things. SIGH. Just one of those days, I guess. Bailey had an accident today, very unlike him, and when I went to shampoo the carpets, we didn't have any soap. When I went to buy the soap at Wal-Mart, they didn't have the kind I usually buy. When I came home and started shampooing the carpet, the soap didn't want to come out, and then, the water didn't want to be sucked up. Turns out there was a part missing and I couldn't find it. I had to suck up the water using the upholstery hose accessory. Any idea how much longer that took. I came upstairs to tell my mother that the part was missing, and it was sitting on the bookshelf in the TV room. Some days just SUCK!!!!


On a brighter note, I realized I have stamp class next Tuesday, with plans to go to Thunder Bay with Tanya for the weekend, and i have homework to do. Prior to my shampooing fiasco, I sat in my stamping room for close to an hour, trying to find some inspiration. While in Wal-Mart, (by the way, I found the cutest shoes and jacket -- i refrained) I wandered down the craft aisle. I admired some Martha Stewart paper, which I actually own and i was inspired. After my shampooing fiasco, I sat down in my stamping room and low and behold, we have a card!!!! I know you're excited to see it. Maybe I shouldn't post it. I'll make you wait. Nah! That's mean!


Oh wait, I am mean! :) Hehehehe KIDDING! Here ya go!
Please note that I took the picture of the card on a piece of chocolate chip card stock (yes, that's the name of the color) because the flash messed up my colors. Isn't it cute?


Well, I do need some sleep, or I will start picking fights with my staff tomorrow and that's just bad! Have a great Tuesday. Did you know Tuesday is one of my favorite days of the week? No reason, it just is (i think it's because it used to be cheap night at the movies though). What's your favorite day of the week? My guess is Friday or Saturday. Am I right?!?!?


No comments: