Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Friday!

It was a short week, but I'm still glad it's Friday. Happy Belated Easter to you! I was in Thunder Bay with Tanya for the weekend and I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep. zzzzzzzz Tanya's beautiful family hosted a shower for her upcoming wedding. You should see all the wonderful stuff she got. Wow! Her bathroom is going to look fabulous!!!! :)

Been a fairly quiet week for me at work -- this is the time in the month where I have to stretch things out a bit. It'll start getting busy now and there's a few special events coming up so days should be getting more hectic.

I finished reading the book New Moon - number two in the Twilight series. Didn't really want to see the movie but my coworker talked me into it -- Ah peer pressure! -- and it was AMAZING! Not what I expected it at all! Then Chelsey lent me the book to read..... That's another reason why I'm still tired....... Been reading all week long. And now, I'm in a sort of a dilemma. Do I purchase book three (and four and five) or wait for someone else? Thoughts? I don't think I'll be able to get it from the library any time soon.

Stamping was sooo much fun this week! Wait til you see all the cool stuff I have ordered... I'll have to get creative and take some pictures over the next few weeks for you. Stay tuned.

No comments: