Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some days really SUCK!

I'll start with something positive. Gotta make lemonade with lemons. Here's the card I made for Tanya's parents -- still haven't mailed it, but here it is. Color is off, but I wasn't in the mood to play around with it. It's actually black and gold and quite pretty.




SIGH.........................






Remember how I was telling you this AM about all the stuff I did. Did you know my mom didn't even thank me once? And when I talked about all the work I did and that the front still needed to be done, do you know what she said? "I already hired someone to do it." Thanks. She went on and on about how wonderful it was that my sister was over last wednesday to help carry some computer equipment to the car. I spend an hour and a half helping my dad and she says "I hired someone to do it." Nice hey? She also mentionned how much MY DOG loves my sister. "I think he loves her the best". Thanks. I really wanted to hear that MY DOG loves my sister more, when she shows up once every couple of months. I don't mean to be mean, but sometimes my mom is a bitch. She just doesn't think about what her words are doing to other people. ARGH!!!! And you wonder why I'm miserable living here??!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?






I tried to soothe myself with some happy stamping tonight. And the creativity still just is NOT happening. AND THEN! Look what happened! I was cleaning my scrubby and one of the tabs broke :( when I went to put it back in. That's not happy stamping news......

I now am trying to avoid crying and hope tomorrow will be better.

No comments: