Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sorry no pics

It was may intention to post a pic of one of the cards I made, but when I went to take the pic, my camera batteries were dead. They are currently on the charger, being recharged. So you will wait. Maybe eventually, but don't hold your breath. It's been a busy weekend. Saw the movie Monsters vs. Aliens with Kate and Kevin on Friday. It was entertaining. It irritates me that they charge extra for 3D and then want their glasses back. And, if you bring your own glasses, they'll still charge you extra. My dear friend Heidi taught me how to make Paska on Saturday and I had a snowball fight and made a snowman with her adorable kids!! Saturday night was my friend Jen's birthday party, so was out at her home and met her new man. He seems really nice. Yay! You deserve it Jen! This morning, went to church, burned my quesadilla (:( boooooo), did some shopping for work, bought some new underwear (:) Yayyyyyyy), went for a walk with Bailey, Kate and Finnigan, and now am at home, doing laundry and watching Apprentice. Phew! No wonder i'm tired on Mondays! Have a nice night!

1 comment:

Roo said...

paska!! mmmmmm
i should make some of that!
good to hear from you lea! have an awesome monday.