Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday Smiles

Hey! SO, apparently the Twilight book number three that I said was sort of good, must have been REALLY good because I finished it by Tuesday night. I purchased book four and have started reading it. I am not going to read it as quickly (yeah right) because apparently, the fifth one isn't done yet. The horror!

The volunteer banquet that I'm planning at work is starting to come together -- yay! and I'm getting really excited about it. Tons of work but i think everything will be awesome. :) My theme this year is Volunteers Shine. So everything is stars! I love stars! I'll take some pics of the little gift every one gets later on today and post it for your admiration of my talents. :)

I had an interview today for the Track as an AT. It went pretty well, I'll let you know when I hear more!

Have a fantabulous day!
Love Lea

No comments: