Saturday, May 23, 2009

On a Stamping Mission!

Hi! Working two jobs is good for me and my stamping! I made three more cards today. I've been walking by my stamp room all week long, longing to call in "sick" and spend the day in the stamp room. Today, I could do it without any guilt. Did some stamping before I had to go to the clinic at the track and tonight after races, I made a couple more.

Let me know what you think! My stamping demonstrator is going to be soooooo proud of me. The first one is for her -- for being a stampin' good demonstrator. The second one is for my coworker Lani, who has been AMAZING my first month at the track. And the third one is for my sister -- it's for her late bday card (i'm still waiting from one from her) and has a little slot as you see for me to add a starbucks gift card to it!

The inside of the birthday card for my sister -- see the little slot for the gift card? cute hey?





No comments: