Sunday, May 24, 2009

The stamping frenzy continues

Greetings!

After another successful and busy day at the track in my clinic, the stamping continues.

I think I'm trying to justify the purchase of a Big Shot, which is a Stampin' Up cutter/embosser. I've seen some really neat things done with it and I'm itching to have one. I was actually supposed to purchase one in February, but when I had my accidents (count em three), I couldn't justify spending the money when I knew my license was going to cost so much and that there would be a repair bill on my car.

However, with the addition of many hours of work, and some extra funds to go along with it, I'm reconsidering it.

Can I really afford to purchase a $225 cutter when I really am considering moving out? Should I, instead, be putting that money to better use paying off my student loan or credit card? What are your thoughts? I know what Gail Vaz-Oxlade from 'Til Debt Do Us Part would say -- Credit card balances cost money! Pay them off! I gotta stop watching that show!!!! I got this job so I could afford the fun things in life!

Enough, deep thoughts! This card is for the teacher of the student volunteers I had this year at work. I think she's amazing and wish there were more teachers out there like her! There probably are -- i just haven't met them yet! :)

Have a great rest of the weekend!
Love Lea

No comments: