Sunday, August 23, 2009

I do not lie!!!! :)

I did it! I got to spend a few hours in my stamp room today and here's what I came up. Actually, I made the blue card with my new embossing folder a couple of days ago buyt the camera was dead. I started working on the butterfly baskets during August long weekend and are filled with Mint Chocolates as a thank you for my coworkers. I made 17 and I think I'm going to need one or two more :(. I did make the thank you card tonight. Actually, I made 15 of them for Lani to give out to the people who donated to our Carribean night we had a few weeks ago. And look at the wee little green checkered basket which is literally the size of my thumb! I bought the pattern at Michael's a few weeks ago, but I didn't expect it to be that small. Don't know what I'll put it in them. I think a couple of Hershey Kisses might fit perfectly, but we'll see. Happy Looking! :)
Love Lea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! How did you make that cute box? Do you have a template? Can't wait to catch up at stamp club!
lu
xo

Lea said...

I bought it at Michael's to use in the big shot. I can make you a couple of copies if you want, Lu. Miss you too!!