Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Friday!

The good news is that it's Friday! The bad news is that football starts tomorrow for every saturday afternoon between now and hallowe'en. SIGH There goes my free Saturday afternoons!

We went to Dacquisto for dinner last night to finally celebrate dinner..... It was very nice. I don't know if I'd go back regularly, but it was good. I had a fabulous salad with pine nuts -- i love pine nuts and then my pizza had walnuts on them!!! Mmm mmm mmm... So that's one thing checked off the list, Tanya had her birthday celebrated.

Stamping... well, maybe some time, one day, one year. I hate being so freaking busy sometimes. And football is just going to add to it. I really would like to resign, but I've been doing it for so long, I think i would miss it. I'm really going to have to see how this month goes. Wish I could take a leave of absence until racing is over, but there's not really anybody to help out. SIGH.....

Have a great day
Love Lea

No comments: