Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Fun

The stampin' mojo comes and goes. This morning it came. :) Mom and Dad are away in Kelowna(see wedding card in previous post), so Bailey and I are maintaining the silent house together. It's awesome. But that awesome little white dog would rather we be out walking, car riding, or playing in the backyard, than stamping. However, he allowed me an hour to be creative and pay my taxes :P before we head out on a car ride to pick up the supplies we ordered this month and a trip to the bank and possibly the park. You should see the irritatedly bored look he keeps giving me!

Anyways, here's what I got to do. A birthday card for my aunt. Cool, huh? Cher taught us how to make the card a couple of weeks ago at stamp club and this one is similar to the one she showed us.... what can i say, I love ya Cher!!! :D the funny this is that I argued and argued with my self and this stamp set. I finally bought it at Christmas, merry Christmas to me and use it lots!
Card #2 is for my mom for mother's day. I decided this week that I needed some accessories, so I headed to my local Wal-Mart and found these cute little flowers :) I am VERY sad that perfect and pale plum are leaving us (stamp ink colors that are being retired) and am unsure of how I will cope.... :( Anyways, happy Mother's day Mom... I'm on top of things -- that's what happens when you plan the events in a PCH. You HAVE to be a few months ahead.

I hope you enjoyed my art. Until the next time....

Love Lea

1 comment:

Ludivine said...

Love the cards Leanne! Happy the mojo is back!