Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back From Convention!

And WOW! What a week it was! I got to meet my heroes (Dawn Griffith, Patty Bennett, and Angie Kennedy Juda)! These three creative ladies are one of the main reasons I decided to bite the bullet and become a Stampin' Up demonstrator! Angie Kennedy Juda blessed me sooooo much, and gave me a major pickup when I needed one; when I was feeling ridiculously overwhelmed! If you are reading this Angie, thank you sooooooooo much from the bottom of my heart. I pray that God continues to enrich your life as you enriched mine, taking time away from blogging to chat with me.

Anyways, Cher and Fran (Granny Franny!) said they couldn't describe Convention and that I would have to see it for myself. This was completely true.

A picture is worth 1000 words, so i'll post a few later on today.

No comments: