Monday, August 02, 2010

Convention Pictures!

I promised some pictures from convention and here they are! Number one is one of the many many display boards. There are some seriously creative people out there! I can only aspire to be as creative as them! As you may be able to see, the boards were organized for the most part due to color. This one is Rich Razzleberry. Such a beautiful color!

I always make something for my two aunts for Christmas. When I saw this one, I knew that my aunts would love it! I took a picture of it so I could get an idea on how to put one together. Look forward to seeing my finished products later on in December! This is my friends all lined up for a wow! swap! You should have heard some of the comments as the girls checked out their cards! Some were really awesome, some were lacking the wow factor.

And last, but not least, the all famous Shelli Gardner and her daughter Sara! Sara is hillarious! I completely loved her sassiness! I'm glad to know that they are sooooooooo very down to earth. Do you see their skirts? They're made with the new designer series fabric in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalogue, which will be available September 1st. Sara took her skirt off at the end of the presentation (she was wearing shorts underneath) and the skirt became a tree skirt for the christmas tree they decorated. Soooooo cute!

So that's a few glimpses of Convention! It was awesome, and it's been difficult coming back to a place where not everybody shares my love of stamping.... sigh

Hope you enjoyed this peak into the world of Convention.

Love Lea


No comments: