Sunday, August 08, 2010

Printing headaches...

It was another good day, bad day! I'll spare you most of the details, but I'm glad this week is over. I'm ready for a new one!

I fought with my computer for the better part of three hours designing a business card and the printer decided it didn't want to print it on the precut business card card stock. What a nightmare. I was determined to fix it, but alas, after the waste of many pieces of paper, I gave up and took Jamie and Alanna's advice and went to vistaprint.ca. I highly recommend it. My cards will be here in two weeks!

sigh....

You've Got Mail is on, so I think that's all you're going to get from me tonight. I put in my preorder sans MDS and a few other things I wanted, but I'm over it. There's enough stuff coming this time :). Anyways, it's been a slice. No time for designing tonight, I was fighting with the printer, took Bailey for a walk and then watched a movie. I was going to end with a pic of my pooch but realized that i haven't transferred my pictures over from the old laptop yet.....

Is this day over yet!??!

Pray for me!
Love Lea

No comments: