Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wow, where have I been?

It's been a crazy month. Been to Brandon, Toronto (and Etobicoke and Meaford) for an interview and back again. It was a whirlwind week last week! This is the last week of racing (yay!) We're glad to be through. It gets exhausting after awhile.


I did join Cher's stamp club as I have not been very successful in starting my own :( Hopefully a craft fair will be in my future so that I can get on that.... If you're in the Winnipeg area and are interested in joining my stamp club, please call me at 223-5043 or email me at leanneskitcko@shaw.ca .

My job at CCC is coming to an end, so I have been applying and interviewing for a number of positions (that's why I was in Meaford), but I haven't heard anything yet. I'm not worried. God has something amazing, and as long as I do my part, He will do His.

I've done some stamping this week. I was inspired by a blog so I thought I'd try my own brayering. The first ones did NOT go so well, but last night I went on You Tube and found great tutorials, so I tried a sunsetty fall one and a wintery one. They're not amazing, but they're a LOT better than the first ones I tried :D.

Take a look and ooooooooooo.... :D
Pretty cool, huh?
Well, my pooch is already sprawled out across my bed, and OMG, it's already 11:53PM! Tomorrow is going to be another loooooong day. I'm volunteering my time at the Hospice and Palliative Care Conference to do massages and apparently, Shelley says I'm booked SOLID! She went to book in to see me and there is no room! Eeeeeeeee. My reputation proceeds me :D.
Until the next time, happy stamping. Don't be afraid to try something new. I did! If you want to place an order with Stampin' Up, you can do so right from here. Click here.
That's all for now!
Love Lea



No comments: