Sunday, October 31, 2010

Punch Swap Card!

Hey!

I know.... Already blogging! Yay! This is a card I am making for a punch swap I'm involved in. :)

It started off a ham sub, but it has turned into a BLT with cheese and potato chips.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! to Sue, Lu and Sonia who gave me their opinions on just what the card needed! I totally agree -- the texturing and ribbon totally helped! THANKS fellow stampers!!! :)

Here's the card. Hope you like it.

Here's what I used:

Card Stock: daffodil delight, crumb cake, real red, cajun craze, old olive, and so saffron

Punches: scallop circle, 1 1/4" square, 1 3/8" circle, 3/4" circle, top note die, square lattice embossing folder, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, crop a dile

Accesories: whisper white grosgrain ribbon, log cabin smooch spray (that got everywhere, but that's another story!)

There is a stamp set in the catalogue with a stamp called "bon appetit" and if I had it, I totally would have stamped that in whisper white craft ink. oh well.

If you wish to order these supplies, or anything else, please email me leanneskitcko@shaw.ca .

Have a fabulous day!

Love LEA

No comments: