Monday, November 22, 2010

Stamp A Stack Cards and a Wreath

I hosted my first stamp a stack this weekend. I had three people!!!! Wahoo! Hey, I'm okay with that. Gotta start somewhere, right? And we had sooooooooooo much fun! I can do this, and so can you! Here are the cards we made.... Never mind Cher's Tuesday Club, I will be guest demonstrating the poinsettia card on Tuesday, Nov 30th. :) If you're interested in making these cards, I may consider holding another stamp a stack in December.

Let me know!

This next picture is a Christmas present for my aunt. I always do something special for two of my aunts for Christmas using Stampin' Up! stuff. Last year I made them glass ornaments. This year, as noted in a previous post, I saw a wreath similar to this at convention and said, I am sooooo making them one this Christmas. Today I tackled it. Believe it or not, it took about 35 mins to complete! Yay!!!!

I am super happy with how it turned out and I think my aunts will love it. It's lightweight enough and small enough that I can mail it to my aunt in Regina without worrying about it getting destroyed!!! Yay!
Gotta run! I have an aquafit class which starts in 20 minutes!
See ya soon
Love Lea

No comments: