Sunday, January 09, 2011

I'm Addicted to Neat!

What's Neat, you may ask? A tv program on Global. Hellen Buttigieg is the host and she takes messy rooms and purges and organizes that room. It's very motivating, especially when cleaning up the bedroom and the stamp room are high on the to do list. Yesterday, I finally tackled the stamp room. First I watched a few episodes of Neat, to get me motivated and in the mood, and then I tackled it. I didn't take a picture of the before, but here's the end result. :)
Look at all the workspace!!! There is going to be some fancy schmancy cards made at this workspace. I even spray painted a fresh coat of white paint on the table. Poor Bailey -- he was sneezing lots from the fumes! The good news is I got it done and it looks fabulous!
And here are my stamps all housed in a cabinet so I can shut the door and not be distracted by them.

Ahh.... I can breathe a little easier in this room now :)
Have a fabulous day! And if you get a chance, Watch Hellen on Neat at 7AM weekdays on Global. I tape it myself and then can watch it after work :)
Love Lea




No comments: