Thursday, March 24, 2011

I was doing soooooooooo well....



And I was... I admit, posting every day. Getting some time in my stamp room... Yet... then it was yesterday and there was no posting... why? you may ask. Becuase the boys had to go to the vet for teeth cleanings. So what? That was Tuesday. Ah, yes... But look what happened Tuesday night...
Everyone just wanted to be held by their mommy... Ever felt that way? Been sick and wanted your mommy to hold you. That's the only time Bailey will snuggle for more than a couple of minutes.... Now Mason, he could sit there all night and have you snuggle with him. :)

So yes, I was snuggling my boys... Rescheduled my appointment with Darlene -- THANKS DAR!-- until yesterday.. so there was no stamping yesterday either...

BUt there's hope! I'm working on another explosion box for my friend Ferrah! and Lu asked for some instructions, so instead of having to scour the internet, I'll post them here for you this weekend, when I get a chance, Lu. Your wish is my command!!!!

It'll be a busy weekend -- I've got a first responder recert ALL weekend long, so I'll be pretty busy, but i'll find some time! Because you're important!

Love Lea

1 comment:

Ludivine said...

YaaaaY! Thanks Leanne! I can't wait to try it myself. So...every wish is your command....lol!
See you soon, keep up the great posts!