Saturday, March 19, 2011

New favorite Stamp Set

Ok, get out your Visa! You WANT this stamp set! If you don't have it yet, you're totally missing out. Lea, you might say, I have enough stamps and punches, do I really WANT another! Yes, yes you do! I love it! And it was sooooo quick to make a card, which always makes ME happy. All right, all right, which one, you might ask?....

Wait for it!....

Build a Blosson stamp set and punch!!!! :)

REALLY? Yes, really! I mean, really? Yes reallly! I know, I know what you're thinking! :) I wasn't a big fan of it either when I first saw it in the Occasions mini. Actually, I skipped over it a couple of times! It's soooooooo sad! :) But, I went to stamp club and saw it and what it can do and it went to the top of my purchase list.

So here are a couple of samples! Here's what all the fuss is about!This first one is full of fabulous Stampin' Up products. Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, and Pacific Point ink, some Daffodil Delight card stock and Sale-A-Bration ribbon and stamps! Life is grand! :)

The next one, inspired by my favorite sideline, Kristyne Brandt, uses perfect plum ink to make the flower and the brad is from the Ocassions mini as well. Whisper white organza ribbon, versa mark and some white detail embossing powder finished it off. Please note the little paw in the corner! Gotta love that westie! :) That's bailey trying to get into the picture! Love the design, Kris -- thanks for helping me get my mojo back! :D

There's lots of postings on the horizon :) I'm excited! How about you? Now before i say goodbye, I need to tell you to click on the shop now link and go order that build a blosson stamp set and punch! You won't regret it! You can order right from my website and it will ship to your house! You don't know what happiness can be until you see the brown truck and the guy in the brown uniform bringing you a stampin' up box! :)

Questions, just let me know!

Love Lea

No comments: