Monday, March 07, 2011

Okay... sorry for the lack of updates

Hi. Sorry I haven't been here. And it's not like I haven't been stamping. I admit I haven't done a lot, but I've done some.... Valentines day and I even have a guest stamper's work this month.... Okay, so I'm on it. I'll post them this week. I think it might be time for some blog candy as well, so leave a comment and win a free stampin' up prize!!!! :) No, you don't need to sign up to leave a comment. Just write an annonymous one and leave your name. If you win, i'll find a way to let you know... :D

My friends Alanna, love that girl, started a blog this month and she's been blogging up a storm. So proud of her -- that girl motivates me BIG TIME! You may thank her for my return :)

Anyways, it's a quick one today, but be prepared for nice things in the coming weeks :)

Always,
Love Lea

1 comment:

Ludivine said...

FINALLY! JK, nice to see a new post...can't wait for the CANDY!