Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Convention Swaps

As promised here they are! I did 6 organized swaps and one general swap.


This first one is my wow swap. It uses a reverse soot technique. I made 100 of these. Ugh! All by myself because Tanya decided to go on vacation for a week. I missed her lots. I assure you!



The next one here is my Very Vintage Swap. It was my first attempt at vintage and I was impressed on how it turned out. I was going for gaudy and achieved vintage. Now you know why I'm not a huge vintage fan. But I actually loved the way this one turned out.




I participated in two differnt punch swaps. The first one was this poodle which was super easy. The next one was one of my favorite swaps. I used the squirrel and had to make an instructional sheet. Got some REALLY great ideas from both swaps. LOVE IT! :)


This is my Christmas card swap. Instead of Baja Breeze, I ended up using Wild Wasabi, so I would have enough to make them all the same. My awesome friend Monique helped glue all the bows on for me. It was her first attempt at anything like this and I really appreciated her help :)


This has not gone well today... First of all i couldn't figure out why the picture loader wasn't working... perhaps I shouldn't have so many windows open. And then I've been having issues with space between pictures. Sigh.




This next swap was called Bring Your Own Bling. I had to make jewellery with Stampin' Up! So I used shrink it -- do you remember making those as a child-- and the fancy flower punch to make a bracelet. Too cute!




And last but not least, we have my general swap. I LOVE the button buddies stamp set! Sooooooooooo cute!





Are you interested in joining a stamp club or my team? Email me or leave me a comment and we'll explore stamping together :)

Have a great day!


Love Lea

1 comment:

Sue Shead said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging! Sorry I missed your open house but hopefully we'll catch up soom. I'll start blurking by again.