Monday, September 05, 2011

Oh MOJO, how i missed you!

Well, it took some time to find, but my stamping mojo is back in the nick of time. PHEW! I'm in a swap next week. This is my card. Do you like it? I saw this combination at convention and IMMEDIATELY fell in love with it. This is pink pirouette, early expresso and poolside party! We've got a couple of sets going on -- The owl comes from gifts givers, and the love pennant comes from Warmest Wishes -- both from the new Holiday Mini. Love it! Have you had a chance to see the holiday mini? If not, let me know, and I can get one to you. Soooooooooo cute! Spent way too much money in hopes of getting my stampin' up business off the ground. Wish me luck with that! I used a glitter window technique so it sparkles and shines, and so do everything else that has now been touched by glitter! :)

With that in mind, I am planning to start stamp club Thursday Sept 22 at 7:00PM! Let me know if you're interested. Class is free. You just have to spend $25 before shipping and taxes. We'll make two projects -- if I knew what they were, I'd post them (LOL), and everyone who joins will get a chance to be the hostess at least once. It'll be tons of fun, and I even shampooed the carpets for you this weekend :).

If you're in Cher's tuesday club, alas, after four years of stamping mayhem, i won't be there. Too much on my plate -- this little bird is leaving the nest :)

I also have a birthday stamp a stack scheduled for Sunday, Sept 18 -- better get on that one too! We'll make 10 cards -- 5 designs each for $25. Who doesn't need Birthday cards?!?!?

Send me an email to leanneskitcko@shaw.ca, call me at 223-5043 or leave a comment here to sgin up for either or both of these events! :)

Saturday, September 24, my friend Alanna is having a Crop day and somehow, I suggested that I bring my massage table and give massages during the day -- silly me!! :) If you are interested in joining the crop, I believe it's $50, includes snacks and meals, prizes and a HUGE stamping sale.

It will be a crammed up September, but they usually are! :) I love this time of year -- the smells, the trees, the colors, hot apple cider, football season (go Rods!), wearing my comfy jeans again with a sweater -- i actually miss those days in the hot hot summer, where it's tooo hot to do anything, but enjoy the AC and wait for fall.

Welcome back, fall, i've missed you! :)

The other very important news is the arrival of a baby bundle! Ashton Thomas Saunders was born September 1, 2011 to two of the most important people in my life -- Tanya and Kevin Saunders. We're so excited that you came to join us, Little Bundle! :) Welcome to the outside world!

He's absolutely perfect and definitely a loved baby! :)

Well, that catches you up a little! Never a dull moment!

Love lea

No comments: