Thursday, July 25, 2013

3 x 3 swap

Hello, my name is Leanne and I'm addicted to stampin up!  Actually, a more accurate description would be I'm addicted to signing up for stampin' up swaps!!! :)  Here's ANOTHER Marina Mist card I made.  I actualyl made it in Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Rich Razzleberry.  Why?  You ask?  That's because that's the colours the DSP Polka Dot Parade comes in :)  And that's the DSP that I used for this card.  Isn't it adorable?
 
 
So I had to make 81 one of the ones...  The required 162 pieces of 2" x 2" DSP folded and glued with Tombo onto the 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" white card stock.  That also required 486 little rhinestones...  Yeah, it was a cute, blingy card...  :D
 
The cards I got back from the swap are FREAKIN' ADORABLE!  Great job 3x3 ladies!!!  I love them all!
 
If you're interested in learning more about Stampin' Up, feel free to email me leanneskitcko@shaw.ca or click on "shop now" to the left to place your order.
 
Thanks for stoppin' in! :)
 
Love Lea
 
 

No comments: